ISO 13485-Certified Contract Manufacturer
Genesis Plastics Welding is an ISO 13485-certified medical device contract manufacturer serving global OEMs utilizing radio frequency welding, plastics heat sealing technologies, clean roommanufacturing, quality systems and material expertise to manufacture products for clients serving the medical industry.
View our certifications.
When strong, durable, airtight and watertight seams matter most, trust a medical device industry leader – Genesis Plastics Welding.
Medical Device Products Genesis Plastics Welding Produces
- Fluid Bags
- Medical Waste Containment
- Drainage Bags
- Irrigation Bags
- Negative-Pressure Wound Care
- Bioprocessing Bags
- Compression Devices
- Inflatable Devices
- Pressure-Sensor Bladders
- Therapy Devices
- Surgical Instrument Covers
- Temperature Management Devices
- Patient Positioning and Support Products
- Regenerative Medicine Feeding, Supply and Storage
Why Genesis Plastics Welding as a Medical Device Contract Manufacturer
- ISO 13485-certified
- Clean room manufacturing capabilities
- Diverse heat sealing capabilities for flexible thin plastics
- Highly responsive customer service
- Competitive pricing
- In-house research and development team with 3D print capabilities
- Quick turnaround prototyping
- Commitment to quality
- Dedicated to on-time delivery
Learn more about our people.
Learn more about our capabilities.
See all of the thermoplastic materials that we weld.